Vacancies at AT & T GB Ltd. If you have a positive attitude, good communication skills and a strong work ethic then we could be interested in speaking to you about an exciting career within one of the UK’s leading Independent electrical wholesalers. This really is a fantastic opportunity if you want to change your life and climb the career ladder. AT&T GB Ltd is a company that believes in promoting from within, meaning that hardworking employees with the right attributes are never overlooked. We take a great deal of pride in training and promoting our staff as we truly believe they are the future of our company.
At AT&T(GB)Ltd we look for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out – and set you apart – especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At AT&T(GB)Ltd we welcome diverse perspectives and people.
Who knows, You could just be the person we’re looking for !
Purchasing Assistant - Brentford
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Purchasing Assistant, who will be part of the Purchasing Team based in our Brentford head office. The Purchasing Assistant will support both the Purchasing and Purchase Ledger teams with administrative activities.
The role is full time office based, permanent We are located in Brentford, Middlesex. The nearest tube station is South Ealing, on the Piccadilly Line.
- To assist the Purchasing Department with progressing orders via liaising with suppliers.
- To coordinate and ensure that orders placed with suppliers are supplied on time with minimal delays.
- To update various trackers (normally in the form of spreadsheets) when changes are made. This could be when stock is released, or if production runs are required to be changed
To provide support in sourcing the best possible price for the products on offer, whilst not
compensating on quality and best in class service.
- To coordinate regularly with suppliers to ensure their needs, as well as the companies, are met. The role requires pro activeness in managing any future issues that could disrupt the supply chain
- To ensure supplier has supplied correct documentation at the point of receiving deliveries
- To assist with administrative activities that come about during the day to day operations of the business
- To liaise with other departments including Purchase Ledger, Sales & Warehouse with any related activities
Skills & experience
- No previous experience required as onsite training will be provided
- Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Excel within a business environment.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Highly accurate, with meticulous attention to detail
- Great organisation and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and knows when to ask for help
- Keen to learn new things and grow in the role
- Able to work autonomously when required
- Monday to Friday 8:00a.m – 5:00pm
- Working at our Head Office in Brentford
At AT&T(GB)Ltd we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out and set you apart, at AT&T(GB)Ltd we welcome diverse perspectives and people.
Please send you CV with a covering letter and proof of your right to work in the UK to: